Terms and Conditions:
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES STATEMENT
PLEASE READ THESE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES GOVERNING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR USE OF THE CHEMINDUSTRY.COM WEB SITES CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THEM.
This Web site is owned and operated by ChemIndustry.com, Inc.
You may view and retain a copy of pages of this Site only for your personal use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not reproduce, copy, upload, republish, post, transmit or distribute in any way material from this Web site or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by ChemIndustry.com.
If applicable, if you download software from this site, the software, including any files, images, text, graphics, audioclips, or videoclips incorporated in or generated by the software and any data accompanying the software (the "Software") are licensed to you by ChemIndustry.com. However, ChemIndustry.com does not transfer title of the Software to you. You may own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but ChemIndustry.com retains sole and complete title to the Software and any and all intellectual property rights therein or appurtenant thereto.
You may not duplicate, publish, redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software into a human perceivable form. By uploading or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or include such materials into any form, medium or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you agree to waive what are called moral rights in these materials.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS OF CHEMINDUSTRY.COM.
FOR PURPOSES OF THESE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, THE USE OF ANY SUCH CHEMINDUSTRY.COM MATERIAL ON ANY OTHER WEB SITE OR NETWORK COMPUTER ENVIRONMENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
THE CHEMINDUSTRY.COM DATABASE WAS CREATED BY THE INDEPENDENT SELECTION, ANALYSIS AND COMPILATION CONDUCTED BY CHEMINDUSTRY.COM, AND IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW. WITHOUT LIMITING ANYTHING IN THESE TERMS, EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED HEREIN, NO PORTION OF THE CHEMINDUSTRY.COM DATABASE MAY BE REPRODUCED, DISTRIBUTED OR ALTERED WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF CHEMINDUSTRY.COM. THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ON THIS SITE IS THE PROPERTY OF CHEMINDUSTRY.COM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS AND IS PROTECTED BY U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS. IF YOU DUPLICATE, PUBLISH OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE, YOU MAY NOT REMOVE THIS NOTICE OR THESE CREDITS OR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ACCOMPANYING THE NOTICES AND CREDITS.
ALL LOGOS, TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS, AND TRADE NAMES ARE PROPRIETARY TO CHEMINDUSTRY.COM OR THIRD PARTIES.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT CHEMINDUSTRY.COM HAS COPIED YOUR WORK IN A WAY THAT CONSTITUTES COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, PLEASE PROVIDE CHEMINDUSTRY.COM WITH INFORMATION SUFFICIENT TO INVESTIGATE AND REMEDY ANY INFRINGING MATERIAL.
These terms are effective until terminated by ChemIndustry.com.
You may terminate these terms at any time by destroying all (a) materials obtained from any and all ChemIndustry.com Web site; (b) all related documentation; and (c) all copies and installations thereof, whether made under terms or otherwise. These terms will terminate immediately without notice from ChemIndustry.com if, in ChemIndustry.com's sole discretion, you fail to comply with any provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Web site and any and all other ChemIndustry.com site(s) and all copies thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise.
PROHIBITED "USER CONTENT".
This Web site may have an area which allows you to "chat" or upload and download materials.
Users can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited "User Content" they provide to the Site or to other users, including, for example, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials.
So that the Site is available for all users to enjoy, you may not, and hereby represent and warrant that you will not, post, transmit, email or otherwise make accessible on or through the Site "User Content" that:
- Interferes with anyone else's use of the Site;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or any server or network involved with the operation of the Site;
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, interferes or is invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or malicious;
- Contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation;
- Stalk, harass or advocates harassment of another person;
- Is or could be harmful to minors or provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Post or submit unsolicited commercial e-mail, chain letters; pyramid schemes, or seek or encourage others to engage in these activities;
- Solicits passwords, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Collect or "harvest" from the Site the names of other users for the purpose of transmitting to those other users unsolicited commercial messages;
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct or encourages anyone to break the law;
- Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- Infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any other party;
- Contains restricted password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains a software virus or any other code files or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by ChemIndustry.com or any other party;
- Otherwise violates any local, state, national or other applicable law or regulation.
In addition, you may not, in connection with your use of the Site:
- Impersonate any person or entity, including a ChemIndustry.com officer or employee, or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any "User Content" posted or transmitted through or on the Site;
- Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without ChemIndustry.com's prior written consent including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising;
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have the right to post or transmit;
You agree to comply with any additional Terms which are referred to on this Web site or any subsite within the Web site.
If you discover this kind of material or activity on the Site, please notify us at email@example.com
Although ChemIndustry.com may from time to time monitor or review bulletin boards, chat rooms, discussions, postings, transmissions and the like on this Web site, ChemIndustry.com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any such communications or for any defamation, error, inaccuracy, libel, obscenity or profanity contained in any such communication.
ChemIndustry.com may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates ChemIndustry.com's policies in any way. ChemIndustry.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ChemIndustry.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CHEMINDUSTRY.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CHEMINDUSTRY.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERRORFREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
CHEMINDUSTRY.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERALS IN THIS WEB SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CHEMINDUSTRY.COM) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FURTHER DISCLAIMER - USER CONTRIBUTIONS.
ChemIndustry.com explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on Web sites that link to or from ChemIndustry.com from third parties not associated with ChemIndustry.com.
ChemIndustry.com encourages discretion when browsing the Internet using our or anyone else's service. Because some Web sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to Web sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, ChemIndustry.com cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third-party Web sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such Web sites.
ChemIndustry.com cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party Web site that links to or from ChemIndustry.com since they are owned and operated by independent retailers. ChemIndustry.com does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has ChemIndustry.com taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party Web sites.
ChemIndustry.com does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be required to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such Web sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL CHEMINDUSTRY.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF CHEMINDUSTRY.COM OR AN CHEMINDUSTRY.COM AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEMINDUSTRY.COM'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, ALL LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE.
This Web site is controlled and operated by ChemIndustry.com from its offices within the State of California, United States of America.
ChemIndustry.com makes no representation that materials in this Web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
In the event that ChemIndustry.com brings a suit against the user for the interpretation or enforcement of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to obtain reimbursement from the non-prevailing party for all costs and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and disbursements, incurred by the prevailing party.