1. Mainly used in large-scale integrated circuits, optical fibers, high-temperature superconductivity and other high-tech fields
2. Widely used in tap water disinfection, pulp and textile bleaching, ore refining, organic and inorganic chloride synthesis, etc.
3. For the preparation of pesticides, bleaches, disinfectants, solvents, plastics, synthetic fibers and the preparation of other chlorides
4. Liquid chlorine is generally used after vaporization. For bleaching of textiles and paper. Metallurgical industry is used to produce metal titanium, magnesium, etc. The chemical industry is used for the production of inorganic chemical products such as sodium hypochlorite, aluminum trichloride, ferric chloride, bleaching powder, bromine, phosphorus trichloride, etc., and also for the production of organic chlorides, such as chloroacetic acid, epichlorohydrin, monochloride Benzene, etc. Also used in the production of neoprene, plastics and plasticizers. The daily chemical industry is used in the production of sodium alkyl sulfonate and sodium alkyl benzene sulfonate, the raw materials of synthetic detergents. The pesticide industry is used as a raw material for the production of high-efficiency insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, and plant growth stimulators. It is also used for disinfection and purification of tap water.
5. Antimicrobial agent (mainly used for water treatment); bleaching agent; oxidizing agent; flour treating agent.