Exhibition Time:25-27 October, 2023
Exhibition Venue:No 1099 Guozhan Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Host Unit:Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
What is aceshow.com?
Based on the AgroChemEx & IFAE & AGROTECH, aceshow.com is an agricultural inputs online shows platform.
The suppliers including pesticide (TC and formulation), fertilizer, pesticide intermediates, materials, assistant, packaging materials, packing machinery, processing machinery, crop protection equipment, agricultural machinery, technical service, Logistics services.
Feedback & Diputes
Please contact us if you have any problems, our professional dispute team will help you solve the problem accordingly.
ACE & IFAE & AGROTECH SHANGHAI is the most important annual event in China crop protection industry, which has successfully been held for 19 sessions with the joint
efforts of CCPIA and all partners, as well as witness the development and progress happened in global agrochemical industry.
• High-level content covering regulations, development trend, newtechnology
• Partners who are leaders of opinion and informationvectors
• International Pavilion organized by 12 countries
• Professional platform with seminars attracting 2000+attendees
• Over 90% of exhibitors achieve contract thorough ACE &CIFE platform
• Leading agricultural drones and aviation adjuvants involved in “AgroTech” sector
Quick View of Exhibition
60,000 + sqm exhibition space
50,000 + professional attendees
800 + companies exhibiting
80 + countries participating
• 96% of visitors satisfied with the new directions
• 91% of visitors satisfied with their visit
And Exhibitors unanimous!
• 96% of exhibitors satisfied with the new brand creation:AgroTech
• 79% of exhibitors satisfied with their participation
• 65% of exhibitors decided to exhibit in next edition
• 60% of international exhibitor decided to exhibit in nextedition
Established in April, 1984, China Crop Protection Industry Association (abbreviated as CCPIA) is a non-profit organization registered as an independent legal entity under Ministry of Civil Affairs. It is one of the earliest industrial associations that have obtained approval from the former Ministry of Chemical Industry. Currently, the organization is supervised by Ministry of Information and Technology and Ministry of Civil Affairs, complying strictly with the law.
CCPIA has focused on building connections between governmental sectors and pesticide manufacturers as well as among these manufacturers and promoting international cooperation since its establishment from 30 years ago.
Currently, CCPIA has plus 600 corporate members, which are constituted from manufactures, universities and institutes, wich are engaged in R&D, or production of pesticide TC and intermediates including adjuvants or only operation of pesticide, formulations and packaging, manufacturing of equipment. Together, they contribute over 85% of the whole domestic industry in terms of production volumes.
To provide services for the government, the agrochemical industry, and the agro-chemical companies in the form of a bridge between the government and the industry for the sustainable and healthy development of agrochemical industry. Abiding by the principle of focusing on science & technology development and HSE, making endeavour to the sustainable development of a harmonious society and good ecological environment.
1. Issuing Production License for Agrochemicals in China, this is entrusted by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China (MIIT).
2. Questioning the inappropriate enforcement and practices from government’s sectors on behalf of members.
3. Participating in the revisions of important policies: e.g. The Pesticide Industry Policy, Regulation on the Management of Pesticides.
4. Establishing working teams with experts & specialists to constrain the disorder competition & obtain certain objectives.
|Sulfadimethoxine Sodium Salt